This week’s required readings discuss the impact of having one’s property or personal information stolen. In discussions of victimization, most people immediately think of personal, physical violence. However, when one’s property or identity is stolen, the harm experienced can be just as devastating.
Address the following in your initial post:
- How prevalent are property crimes and identity theft in the U.S.?
- What are the characteristics and risk factors of victims of these crimes?
- Explain how victims may contribute to their victimization.
- Is it easy to apprehend and prosecute perpetrators of these crimes?
- Evaluate how law enforcement officials have addressed these crimes?
Your initial post must contain approximately 400 words and reference at least two scholarly sources in proper APA format.
Contact us at Premiumessaysonline@gmail.com