1. Create a narrative that describes the site to your prospective client.
2. Create a storyboard diagram depicting the layout of your Website.
- One (1) screen shot of your emailed data from the guestbook.
- One (1) CSS style sheet.
- Four (4) Web pages.
3. Create your Website based on the following requirements:
a. Create a Cascading Style Sheet (.css) for all pages, which:
i. Applies a background color.
ii. Applies style to font.
iii. Changes the ordered list markers to anything other than the default.
iv. Changes the unordered list markers to anything other than the default.
v. Applies style to a copyright footer.
i. A graphic or logo on the home page.
ii. A navigation bar with links to every other page on the home page.
iii. A guestbook registry on the home page using the mailto: tag with an entry field for:
a. A person’s name.
b. An email address.
c. Create a submit button for the guestbook registry that will email the information to your email address. Note: Test the function and take a screen shot of the emailed information you receive. You must submit the screen shot in your zipped file of deliverables as proof.
d. Create three (3) sub pages that include:
i. The same graphic / logo.
ii. A navigation bar with links to every other page.
iii. An ordered list of at least two (2) items, and then at least two (2) unordered list entries under each ordered list item where one (1) of the items must be a hyperlinked to a Website (the hyperlink should not show the address printed on the page).
Note: Each of the three pages should have unique lists.
• Dry food
• Wet food
• Canned food
- Describe the structure of the World Wide Web as interconnected hypertext documents.
- Create and validate HTML documents.
- Create presentations using Cascading Style Sheets and DHTML.
- Write clearly and concisely about Web design and development using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.